Thursday, August 09, 2007

Everything Update

I've not been able to be online much recently so of course could not post anything. I will thus give you a brief update of how stuff has been going.

1. YCLA: The Constitution is almost finished! We had a meeting last night at which we resolved a bunch of final issues and so forth. We also have a great new logo as well; I just wish it would show up here! It's got Roy Moore's Ten Commandments monument and lettering in blue and yellow. If you want, e-mail me and I'll send it to you. Rjmpilgrim@aol.com

2. AiG contest: I won fifth out of over 600! I received a Toshiba laptop and a bunch of other great stuff for my "Survival of the Functional" paper. To read my paper, please go here.

3. Paul Lamicela finally contacted me! I would very much appreciate his input on the YCLA and my other projects. Hopefully he will continue to stay in touch.

4. LibertyInLaw.com: It's working as I informed you, but it still has all the same stuff as the old SC Liberty Alliance site had before I changed it over. I may Lord-willing be able to adjust it yet this afternoon.

5. Presidential race: Our hero Dr. Paul came here to Greenville a couple weeks ago and he signed my Constitution copy! His campaign seems to be doing better than ever. He finally released a statement of faith, so I suppose the Christian community will warm to him better now.

http://www.covenantnews.com/ronpaul070721.htm "I have never been one who is comfortable talking about my faith in the political arena. In fact, the pandering that typically occurs in the election season I find to be distasteful. But for those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do. I know, as you do, that our freedoms come not from man, but from God. My record of public service reflects my reverence for the Natural Rights with which we have been endowed by a loving Creator."
Ron Paul http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Thanks! From Jos

No comments: