Thursday, October 09, 2008

YCLA Update

Pressing needs right now:

1. We need at least four more Answers Magazine subscriptions (so we can finish the current list of 10). Please subscribe today! Email me at rjmpilgrim@aol.com for more info.

2. We need a good subtitle for our YCLA site heading. The two best I could come up with are: "Serving and Inspiring Activist Youth for Principle" and "Creating and Mobilizing a Team of Biblicist Young People." Please let me know what ideas you have.

3. I have thought about it and have decided it would probably be best to have the advancement system in the Handbook be a part of a new program under the YCLA which could be called "BEAMS." It tenatively stands for "Becoming Energetic And Mobilized Servants." I'd like to have something in there which connotes principle, though (so comments are welcome)! It would also be great to have money to purchase new cards and literature, etc. for the purpose of the new operation.

Good opportunities coming up:

1. My siblings and I are going to be able to attend Kingsway Christian School here in Ohio. There is a good attitude of focus and excellence there and there should be some receptiveness to the YCLA idea. :-)

As well as a lot more! Please keep praying for us. Thanks!


-R. Josiah Magnuson
http://www.youngchristianleaders.org/

No comments: