Saturday, February 24, 2007

Comments on direction

I had a great time Wednesday night at a prayer meeting at South Pointe Baptist Church in which Dr. Edward DeVries, a board member of Christian Exodus, preached regarding "Hezekiahitis" from Isaiah 39. The one thing I regret is that it really wasn't a prayer meeting; no one prayed...

I received some good feedback regarding the AdvisorOnID site. The general concensus though seems to be that many of my posts are not easily understandable by the public. A prominently appearing suggestion was that more illustrations or examples be included in the posts. I get this, especially since I have recommended this same idea to others.

Pastor Romo mentioned that I should get a business card made with my AdvisorOnID.blogspot.com address. However, due to the fact that that site is really a subset of the Gene Chapman site, I would feel out of place to do so. Also, while AdvisorOnID is my primary site as of now, I am working to make this WorldviewsRevolution site (which reflects a more complete perspective, i.e. worldview) into such.

Of course, LibertyInLaw.com will in the future be the site which I hope to promote. But I do not wish for it to be seen as a project of my own monopoly, since it contrariwise is in favor of cooperation between God-fearing, freedom-loving groups.

Thanks to everyone who expressed appreciation for my work. :-) From Josiah

No comments: