Thursday, June 14, 2007

Governor Sanford with No-REAL-ID crew

This is a picture taken by Teresa Warden, the Greenville, SC Ron Paul Coordinator.

Mark Sanford is in the middle at the desk. To his left is Senator Larry Martin (the original introducer of S. 449), and Eric Bedingfield (our main champion in the House.) Rep. Gloria Haskins and Nelson Waller are hidden behind them.
To the Governor's right are Vicki Simons, Paul Blakely, his wife Ilona, myself, Dr. Steven Yates (who authored the House resolution 3989), and Aaron Bolinger (the main leader for the whole effort). The black guy and the guy directly behind Sanford I am not sure of their identity.
You may see Lois Hackett just barely to the very left of the picture, holding my videocamera. The tip of Rahab's skirt is also visible.
I am very privileged to have been part of this effort. I very much appreciate my Dad for enabling me to go to Columbia, have tapes, and so forth! I am also thankful to Aaron Bolinger and Ilona Blakely, and all the rest of the team, for providing incredible leadership, ideas and contributions in so many ways!
With God's help, we have finally won this victory. I am convinced that we will be winning many more in the months and years ahead here in South Carolina.
-R. Josiah Magnuson

1 comment:

R. Josiah Magnuson said...

Editor: FYI, the paragraphing isn't working right today. I tryed to fix it several times. There is just a glitch somewhere.

Thanks! From Jos