Thursday, November 29, 2007

A New Look

In lieu of some recent controversy over the "militaristic" tone of this website (and also of course to increase traffic here ~wink~) I gave my site a fairly good-sized makeover this afternoon.

The concept of the changes is to be more free and airy in appearance, while also perhaps modifying the content to include a broader audience of young people as well as a more complete representation of the various political perspectives of Bible-believing Christians.

While I will continue to examine issues from strictly the Constitutionalist perspective, I will not so much give my own opinion as examine the facts and allow readers to make an objective decision. This site will thus become moreso a reporting site rather than a philosophy site. Of course, I will always have articles of a philosophical nature too.

So, when we sum it up, the new design shows what will hopefully be a more informal atmosphere and a new, even brighter series of posting!

Thanks to everyone who likes this blog.


-From Jos :-)

No comments: