Thursday, March 20, 2008

Conservative Kids and Communication

A site I found the other day is http://www.conservativekids.net/. They have a lot of good articles and info, which, apart from being somewhat pro-foreign intervention and pro-Huckabee, displayed a high level of historical knowledge and rationality in my opinion. However, I cannot grasp what their intent is with this site. Also, there is no indication of who it is who runs their organization, if they have one. Right now they are featuring an article from a club in a Marion County somewhere for young Republicans. I would like to work with people like these, but all they provide is a little "Contact Us" box and you don't even know who the "us" is. :-o

The best thing to learn in this scenario is what not to do with the YCLA. We must create a sharp, concise, understandable face for ourselves so people will "get" what we are about and want to help us right away. If we don't, of course we will not accomplish much. If we do, who knows how far we will go? So a good motto for the afternoon is: Communicate.


Thanks! From Josiah

Update, March 26: I did get in touch with the leader of this effort. His name is Burt, and he wants me to write an article on the YCLA for his site! I need a little time to think about it; I went through the various things I have written before and none of them seems to exactly suit such a purpose. So what this is is an opportunity to create a presentation of our ideas for people who have no clue who we are. God keeps working! :-) -RJM

No comments: