Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dobson to Endorse McCain?

Dear concerned citizen,

We just discovered in a recent news article on Yahoo! News that Dr. James Dobson is considering endorsing John McCain for President.

"I never thought I would hear myself saying this," Dobson said in a radio broadcast to air Monday. "... While I am not endorsing Senator John McCain, the possibility is there that I might."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080720/ap_on_el_pr/dobson_mccain

Please show your support of Chuck Baldwin by calling Focus on the Family and encouraging Dr. Dobson to support Chuck Baldwin for President.

You can call this number: 719-531-3427

Please remind them that Chuck Baldwin gives you hope for the future of our country. For example:

"Hi,
I recently heard that Dr. Dobson was considering endorsing John McCain for president, and I just wanted to encourage Dr. Dobson that McCain is not his only choice in this election.There is a candidate in the race who is unashamedly Christian, 100% Pro-Life, and who is committed to defending our families at any cost.His name is Chuck Baldwin, and he gives me hope for the future of our country.Thank you for your time, and please let Dr. Dobson know that we hope he chooses to endorse Chuck Baldwin for President."

Thank your for your help in this urgent matter,


With radical optimism,

~Jonathan Kayser
Deputy Director, Web Campaign
616-534-5861
www.baldwin2008.com

No comments: