Tuesday, July 10, 2007

LibertyInLaw site works now!

Last night my family was at the Hacketts' house and I used their computer. With a much better Internet connection, I was able to get a general feel for what the problem was with LibertyInLaw.com. After much work this morning, I discovered just now that the problem is solved! If you type "LibertyInLaw.com" in your browser, you will no longer be met with a page saying "This website is coming soon." You will instead be re-directed to what is now going to be the site for the YCLA - the true, real LibertyInLaw website!

The ubiquitous (sp?) link problems are hopefully done with once and for all. Praise God! The final thing to deal with is this Blogger program which decided the other day not to let me change my settings. Duh... :-)

Thanks! From Josiah

No comments: