Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Drink Lemon Juice!

I had been feeling like a piece of fried chicken for some time now, which is one reason I didn't start posting here again sooner. However, yesterday I re-discovered in the fridge some lemon juice I bought a few weeks ago. Wow! A couple swigs of it, and my focus and energy seemed to boost right up! I have been drinking it on and off today and have done much better in my schoolwork, etc.

When I looked at the sidebar of this site here, I couldn't believe how uninteresting it looked. So, I re-did it and I think it turned out better. Please tell me what you think. :-)

Please do also try drinking lemon juice. I recommend buying the "ReaLemon" concentrate brand, but some people like to just squeeze their lemons. If you do that it will be more sour.

Thanks, and Happy Thinking!

:-D


From Josiah

No comments: