Friday, February 15, 2008

Misc. Update

Today I changed some stuff around again here. This site now has a more patriotic theme. How does it look?

I pre-ordered Dr. Paul's newest book on Amazon.com. Please go to RonPaulBookBomb.com for info on it, and pledge to buy it! It will be a good read if nothing else. I think it will be a collector's item besides. :-) We need to have it debut at #1 in as many venues as possible; I think it is #3 on Amazon.com right now, so it needs some more purchasers!

Hmmm... oh yes, Mitt Romney endorsed McCain of course. This is not surprising, since Rudy McRomney was the front-runner all along. Ron Paul is the only one who believes in the Constitution.

And here is a direct link to write a letter to Li Mei, a persecuted believer in China we are featuring this week. I have not yet been able to get it up on the YCLA site, because of the technical problems... :-/ Oh well.

Special thanks too for visiting here today! God Bless!


From Josiah

No comments: