Monday, October 29, 2007

Business Cards with a Bang

Wow! Our new business cards are really being used! This weekend, from Friday night to Sunday night, I distributed (if I remember correctly) 31 cards, at three main events: first, a Boy Scout birthday party which we were invited to; second, the Bible quizzing competition; and third, a church we visited.

Fifteen of the cards went to other young people, mostly at the Bible quizzing. Twelve were placed in restrooms. Four went to adults. A whole bunch more, of course, were given to you distributors for future use.

Here is a picture of the current cards. I bought them from Vistaprint.


I think we need a different slogan below the name, for our next edition. Rather than "For Liberty In Law" which is rather bland and repetitive, we might say "Proclaiming God's Absolutes" or "Fundamental and Constitutionalist" or "Support Truth" or "A Bible-Believing Team" or so on. Please help me brainstorm on this one.

For these and other ideas, you may leave a comment below or email me at rjmpilgrim@aol.com.

Thanks From Josiah :-)

No comments: