Thursday, October 25, 2007

New HTML objects

As you may have seen, I have added a bunch of HTML objects to the side here. The one thing I may delete after reviewing their look is the poll. I think it makes it too busy.

The "Friend of Ron Paul" flag links to a coalition site for friends of Ron Paul. You may go there to see others across the web who are supportive of his campaign. One site I found is that of Homeschoolers for Ron Paul. A couple days later, the Paul campaign announced that this person was being given a special new place on their main site! Wow!

The "November 5th" thing links to a site hoping to achieve the largest single-day campaign donation amount in history: 10 MILLION dollars, or $100 from each Meetup Group member. Please subscribe there, and/or donate as much as you can on November 5th, for a gigantic boost to our Christian constitutionalist creationist pro-freedom non-interventionist non-flip-flopper best-voting-record-ever... etc. Presidential candidate. :-)

The precious metals price tracker is from Kitco.com. I stuck it on here mostly for myself so I could have a quick summary of that stuff when I wanted it. Of course, it also gives an indication of how large inflation is becoming! Aw, not another Ron Paul issue... :-)

The final object has been there a while but I've never explained it. It is a web visit tracker from Sitemeter. Click on it to view nearly anything about those who come here, from how many to who sent them, and from their location in the world to how long they spent on this site. So far there have been almost 1,500 visitors!

You are one of those who is making that happen, and of course I really appreciate it! Come back again. From Josiah

No comments: